For homies: okay okay! I’ll admit it – you guys are awesome.
(Totally personal and non-tennis related. Scroll past if you like!)
Just a short note to my dear friends to say thank you:
1. For making my birthday eve so retardedly wonderful
2. For imbuing it with so many layers of tennis inspired references! You guys know me too well.
3. For getting me a strawberries and cream cake called WIMBLEDON, from a SWISS patisserie, to have in a restaurant at FED Square, even though the last part is slightly lame and purely coincidental. The cake tasted like Roger Federer. You know it totally did.😉
4. For getting me a present in a LITTLE BLUE BOX that made me spontaneously implode from happiness.
5. For choosing a necklace with a TENNIS RACQUETS PENDANT to put inside that little blue box!
6. For making corny Mabo and legislative interpretation references on my birthday card, you total law nerds.
7. For being you and writing the card upside down.
8. For the kick-ass singing and dorky dancing.
9. And last but not least, for being the silent (and not so silent) readers and supporters of this blog.