Miami: The Frazzle Post
Congratulations to Kim Clijsters and Andy Roddick. Miami Champs for 2010.
Tags: Agniewszka Radwanska, Alisa Kleybanova, Ana Ivanovic, Andy Murray, Andy Roddick, Berdych, Elena Dementieva, Ivan Ljubicic, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, John Isner, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Marcos Baghdatis, Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez, Maria Kirilenko, Marion Bartoli, Novak Djokovic, Philippe Kohlschreiber, Rafael Nadal, Robin Soderling, Roger Federer, Sam Stosur, Stanislas Wawrinka, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Yanina Wickmayer, Zheng Jie
Who the hell is dootsiez?
Lawyer spreading her apolitical wings in Melbourne. Blogger. Writer. Federer tragic.
Living deep and sucking out all the marrow of life.
Need to contact me? Pop me a comment here, or find me on twitter or through the contact form above the header.
Go on, I don't bite. =)
- Unsurprising. Melbourne Park gets more packed every year. The State can't find space fast enough. twitter.com/christophclare… 2 days ago
- RT @TrollTennis: Wallpaper material https://t.co/wlMrErPh08 2 days ago
- How do we feel about Delpo now after this match? 🤷🏻♀️ Still gentle giant/nice guy on tour? 4 days ago
- RT @JLR78: I hope Federer wins and then curses out everyone during the victory speech. In 5 languages. 4 days ago
- Something about Fedelpo in North America just doesn’t go well for Federer. By the way, that was an AMAZING overhead. 4 days ago
- SHOT. (Make him run, Fed. Horizontal, vertical. DO IT) 4 days ago