Picket Fence Vids: Hello Sunshine!
Oh look at you! You just can’t help being a happy little camper can you? You make me want to eat apple candy and … yeah!
With Rome starting this week, Roger sat down for a press conference and an interview with the ATP yesterday.
Finger porn! ZOMG FINGER PORN!
A low-down of the press conference.
- On playing on clay again: nothing new here – Roger says he’s more relaxed, because the expectations and the questions being asked are different.
- On the tournament: knows he has a tough first round, arrived on Tuesday and feels prepared for it
- On Djokovic and Murray: raised an interesting point – without performing well in slams, losses in the Masters bother Djoko and Murray more than they do to someone like Roger or Rafa, simply because these are the tournaments they’re supposed to dominate or do better in.
- On Nadal: clearly has a lot better assessment of Rafa than the media, particularly in his perceptions of the Qatar final and all the unnecessary negativity after the Australian Open. Nice to see Roger keeping an eye on the other big man.
- On clay court seedings: an emphatic “NO AND THAT’S THAT” from Roger. Personally, I think it’s a good idea.
- On playing doubles: I thought Roger was trying to use Yves to make Stan jealous. Turns out the Concubine was using Jo to make Roger jealous. Sneaky boy!