Who the hell is dootsiez?
Lawyer spreading her apolitical wings in Melbourne. Blogger. Writer. Federer tragic.
Living deep and sucking out all the marrow of life.
Need to contact me? Pop me a comment here, or find me on twitter or through the contact form above the header.
Go on, I don't bite. =)
- So the man who’s past his prime and “too old” takes more sets off the eventual champion than the runner up? 6 days ago
- RT @mzemek: Look at how genuinely thrilled Serena is. The "angelic" glow of Kerber, too. What a great sports moment tonight: https://t.c… 1 week ago
- RT @jjvallejoa: Kerber had only 13 UFEs for the whole match. A hair over 4 per set. In her first ever Slam final appearance. Amazing. 1 week ago
- RT @A_Gallivant: Girl! twitter.com/StephintheUS/s… 1 week ago
- Serena putting on a great smile for the photos. I’m really surprised at her graciousness. 1 week ago
- Aus Open A+ presentation as always. Nice to let the players be themselves and thank the crowd in their own ways. 1 week ago