Frazzle Post: Cincy-Montreal
- Gulbis v Murray. Nalbandian v Djokovic. Baggy v Berdy. RZod and ARod. I think I love you, ATP.
- One stat you should keep in mind as we head into Day 4 of Cincy: Roger Federer has never won more than 2 matches in Cincinnati in an even numbered year. Now he faces Kohlscreiber. Do your maths.
- Richard Gasquet is for no apparent reason STILL IN THE DRAW. Hope springs eternal. He’s up against Fish.
- If Ferrer v Davydenko sounds like the least appealing match of the day, then men’s tennis is in a very, very good place right now.
- FULL OOP
- At some point, someone has to make Kim Clijsters pay for her erratic play. SOMEONE. But will it be Kaia Kanepi?
- ARad v Kuzzy. Consistency v Flair. Your guess is as good as mine.
- Without making much of a wave since the Australian Open, Li Na has been amazingly consistent in 2010. She’s up against Azarenka for a place in the quarters.
- Regardless of the outcome of the match, there’s something that Francesca Schiavone has that Dinara Safina would very much like to have.
- Demmy, Woz, Pennetta, Zvonareva, all in action.
- FULL OOP
AusVotes 2010 preview:
Excuse the hijacking, it is my civic duty to show you this:
Much credit to GetUp for their work this election campaign. A voice of reason in Aus politics.
Without further ado, FRAZZLE AWAY!