Frazzle Post: Australian Open 2011
YOU CAN HAZ FEAR COOKIE.
- Li v Vera is my dream final, which probably means we’ll end up getting Wozniacki v Clijsters.
Reasons why Novak Djokovic may beat Roger Federer today:
- If anyone left in the draw can beat Roger Federer in a slam semifinal, it is Novak Djokovic, with a proven track record to show for it.
- Djoko has been serving well and moving better than ever. Came in under the radar this tournament, but with Nadal out, and Ferrer/Murray slamless on the other side of the draw, he is the major slam contender other than Federer.
- Novak Djokovic is WAYYY overdue for a second slam.
Reasons why Roger Federer may beat Novak Djokokvoic today:
- Djokovic has shown that he can beat Federer 1 time of out 3, but has yet to ever go on a winning streak against Fed at both slam and non-slam level.
- Federer v Djokovic is less of a tactical problem and more of an execution issue. I think Federer knows how to hurt Djokovic more than he does against Nadal and Murray. Much of it depends on his form for the day.
- He is Roger friggin Federer. DUH!
- Full OOP