Frazzle Post: Miami
Miami Monday Preview
- Stosur, probably the least fierce member of the WTA top 10, take on Masha Epitome-of-Fierce. You won’t want to miss this train wreck of shrieky implosions.
- Wogie takes on Baby Jesus, one of the few guys on the ATP who seems to root against Fed in a partisan way. All the more reason to SMASH HIM LIKE A GUITAR.
- Rafa plays Flopez, the last man to beat Rafael Nadal on grass; but the Universal Law of Paella says Nadal makes a quick meal out of him.
- Jo-Willy seeks revenge against his Aussie Open spoiler Dolgolurve, preferably shirtlessand moob-ful.
- I’ve seen Kim play some fairly atrocious tennis just in 2011 alone, but in 9 out of 10 cases, she’ll come through, playing like a hot mess and looking like a total winner. Expect more of the same against Fistpumpovic tomorrow. Prove me wrong?
STADIUM start 11:00 am
 S Stosur (AUS) vs  M Sharapova (RUS) – WTA
 C Wozniacki (DEN) vs  A Petkovic (GER) – WTA
Not Before 2:00 PM
 R Federer (SUI) vs  J Monaco (ARG) – ATP
 R Nadal (ESP) vs F Lopez (ESP) – ATP
Not Before 7:30 PM
 A Dolgopolov (UKR) vs  J Tsonga (FRA) – ATP
Not Before 9:00 PM
 A Ivanovic (SRB) vs  K Clijsters (BEL) – WTA
GRANDSTAND start 11:00 am
C Berlocq (ARG) vs  T Berdych (CZE) – ATP
[Q] O Rochus (BEL) vs  M Youzhny (RUS) – ATP
A Medina Garrigues (ESP) vs  J Jankovic (SRB) – WTA
Not Before 4:30 PM
 F Schiavone (ITA) vs  A Radwanska (POL) – WTA
 G Simon (FRA) vs P Cuevas (URU) – ATP
COURT 2 start 11:00 am
S Peng (CHN) vs  A Dulgheru (ROU) – WTA
P Petzschner (GER) vs J Tipsarevic (SRB) – ATP
 N Almagro (ESP) vs F Mayer (GER) – ATP
 M Bartoli (FRA) vs  V Zvonareva (RUS) – WTA