Who the hell is dootsiez?
Melbournian lawyer. Blogger. Unapologetic Federer tragic.
Need to contact me? Pop me a comment here, or find me on twitter or through the contact form above the header.
Go on, I don't bite. =)
- RT @D_JervisBardy: From free RATS to the fight for the #NDIS, Dylan Alcott is a powerful advocate at a critical time for the disability com… 12 hours ago
- RT @AustralianOpen: History for Kenya 🇰🇪 Angella Okutoyi is the first girl from her country to win a junior Grand Slam match 👏 #AusOp… 12 hours ago
- Gael I was about to go to bed 🙄 1 day ago
- RT @LawReportRN: #Djokovic v Minister for Immigration, and a 'legal first' as @SCVSupremeCourt finds a Catholic diocese vicariously liable… 1 day ago
- RT @JuliaPillai: An important reminder that ✨not all disabilities are visible✨ and not everyone is openly disabled. What is cool though is… 1 day ago
- Monfools remains foolish. 1 day ago